1. Boeing’s new cabin design reduces jet lag for passengers, resulting in a relaxing and side effect-free flight.
2. New York begins construction on the world’s largest observation wheel with each cabin including climate control, Wi-Fi, and security devices.
3. New customizable vehicle titled the Blackbird is able to transform to any specific car model’ specifications in order to shoot commercials and edit the car in afterwards.
4. 3D printing pen allows designers to create strong tangible objects made from carbon fiber.
5. Innovative car wheel design allows vehicles to move in all four directions with the push of a button.