CNC Machinist/ProgrammerPOSITION TITLE:
Work with the customer and Eclipse Automation Inc. design team and project manager to meet the customer’s requirements. Work with the management and department personnel to deliver the Eclipse Vision and the Eclipse Entrepreneurial Culture.
• Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables.
• Program computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools using Mastercam.
• Set up and adjust production machinery.
• Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance.
• Verify dimensions of machined tools and parts using precision measuring instruments. Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments.
• Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports.
Oral communication, Working with others
• Completed an Apprenticeship in an automation environment and have a Certificate of Qualification for General Machinist
• 5 years or more experienced machinist
• 2 years’ experience programming using Mastercam