Eclipse collects, uses and discloses personal information for the primary purpose of providing and consuming products, solutions and services, including for the following purposes:
- to establish and manage customer, dealer, supplier and service provider relationships, in order to provide or consume products, solutions and services;
- to share personal information with third parties (may include affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, employees, independent contractors, customers, dealers, suppliers, service providers, professional advisors and our website host) for use in connection with matters relating to your use of our website or the provision of products, solutions and services to you or to the party whom you represent;
- as is necessary or required in the context of business transactions involving the exchange or disclosure of personal information, including by purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation, arrangement or any other type of acquisition, disposition, public offering, securitization, investment, financing or other transaction;
- to establish and maintain commercial relationships with customers, dealers, suppliers, service providers and other third parties, including to provide information, provide a quotation, issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments, evaluate credit standing, and to fulfil legal and contractual obligations;
- to contact and communicate with customers, dealers, suppliers, services providers and others for the purpose of conducting market research, and evaluating service and satisfaction;
- to distribute our notices, publications and invitations to events to individuals who subscribe to our mailing and/or emailing lists;
- to maintain, develop and manage our document management, knowledge-management and precedent systems and databases;
- to consider the hiring of individuals as employees of the company;
- to develop and manage our business and operations;
- to detect and protect against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and where necessary to meet our insurance requirements; and
- as permitted by, and to comply with, applicable legal or regulatory requirements or provisions.
If you subscribe through our web site or by invitation from our representatives and employees, Eclipse may use your contact information to send you notices, publications or invitations containing information about Eclipse and other matters or events that Eclipse believes will interest you. Eclipse provides an opportunity to any contact to unsubscribe from receiving our notices, publications or invitations on an ongoing basis by contacting us at PrivacyOfficer@EclipseAutomation.com or at 1-519-620-1906 x 680.
Notices, Publications and Invitations
If you contact Eclipse through our web site or email, or otherwise indicate that you would like to receive our notices, publications or invitations by email, then Eclipse may send to you emails containing information about Eclipse and other matters or events that Eclipse believes will interest you. At any time you may ask Eclipse to stop sending you email by contacting us at PrivacyOfficer@EclipseAutomation.com or at 1-519-620-1906 x 680. Eclipse may send to you email containing important information regarding our website, or may respond to your specific inquiries or applications, and you may not opt out of receiving these emails.
Emails from Eclipse
- On-line Communications – In order to provide our web site users with notices, publications, invitations or requested information or services, visitors may voluntarily submit personal information to us for such purposes as subscribing to or downloading notices, publications or invitations, participating in a seminar or other event, participating in surveys or asking a question. We use the personal information you provide only for the purpose for which you have provided it. If a subscriber or visitor has subscribed or attended a seminar or other event in the past, we may combine the information with information submitted on the web site. We provide an on-going opportunity to unsubscribe or opt-out of contact by the company by contacting us at PrivacyOfficer@EclipseAutomation.com or at 1-519-620-1906 x 680.