Robotics has been continuously incorporated into processes over the past year as a result of technological advances and new practical applications. Take a look at some of the most innovative designs of the year which have the potential to revolutionize a variety of industries.
1. New technology allows robots to feel and react to pain. This system allows robots to know when they are in danger and teaches them how avoid it.
2. Two robots work together in a California pizzeria to make pizzas.
3. Ford robots work alongside workers at the assembly line to increase efficiency.
4. Industrial robotic arm designed to tattoo autonomously. This process removes human error and allows complex designs to be drawn with ease.
5. Google robots work together to teach each other how to perform tasks. Through trial and error this series or robots learn over time and pass on their knowledge on one another.