Design has seen many improvements over the past year with the growth of new technology and techniques, allowing engineers to be more creative than ever. These newly designed products enable both consumers and businesses to see an increase in efficiency and reliability.
1. Boeing’s new cabin design reduces jet lag for passengers, resulting in a relaxing and side effect-free flight.
2. New York begins construction on the world’s largest observation wheel with each cabin including climate control, Wi-Fi, and security devices.
3. New customizable vehicle titled the Blackbird is able to transform to any specific car models specifications in order to shoot commercials and edit the car in afterwards.
4. 3D printing pen allows designers to create strong tangible objects made from carbon fiber.
5. Innovative car wheel design allows vehicles to move in all four directions with the push of a button.