With the foreseen shift in the manufacturing and automation landscape towards Industry 4.0 and smarter technology, one key takeaway is the importance of analytics and tracking data. Whether it’s specific to the medical industry or consumer products, real-time data collection helps to streamline processes, lower costs and improve product quality.
1. Philip’s toothbrush and mobile app tracks your brushing and tells you spots you have missed.
2. Smart tape measure offers an improved method to tracking and storing distances.
3. Siemens Xprecia Blood Analyzer allows users to display blood levels in seconds.
4. Microscopic sensor collects and analyses nerve and muscle data in real time.
5. Wrist Wearable offers improved heart monitoring and can even track user’s emotions.